Ward Scott Morris Architecture, previously Ward Scott Architecture, a full service architectural and interior design firm with locations in both Tuscaloosa and Huntsville, is pleased to announce its new name and Tuscaloosa location. Ward Scott Morris Architecture’s address is now 1606 Paul Bryant Drive, Tuscaloosa, previously home to Fitts Architects.
The company name change reflects Jordan Morris as a majority owner.
Ward Scott Morris Architecture was founded in 1983 as Ward Associates Architects. For nearly four decades, Ward Scott Morris Architecture has expanded to become an integral part of the West and North Alabama communities, growing steadily in size through strategic expansion of capabilities. “A big component of our firm’s growth strategy”, says President Keith Scott, “is founded upon our collaborative working environment that promotes opportunities for growth. We are pleased to announce the new name and location in celebration of our company’s continued growth and commitment to our clients and community”.
The company name change reflects Jordan Morris as a majority owner. Jordan, a registered Architect in the State of Alabama, received a Bachelor’s of Architecture in 2005 from Mississippi State University. He joined WSM upon graduation and was named Principal in 2018. Jordan is active within the Tuscaloosa Community participating with the West Alabama Chamber of Commerce on the Board of Directors and previously Chair of the Ambassador Program, Vice Chair of the City of Tuscaloosa Historic Preservation Commission, Member of the University of Alabama CCEE Board of Advisors, and is a member of the American Institute of Architects, Birmingham Chapter.